Cyber Security Analyst
- Middletown, RI
Req ID: 110615
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in Newport, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., NDFG, is seeking a motivated Self-starter Cyber Security Analyst for a key program in Newport, RI. NDFG provides CS services in support of projects which include A&A, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Environment Maintenance, Systems Security Engineering, Posture Transition Support, In-Service Engineer Agent (ISEA) Support, and Meeting Support. These services are for the development, evaluation, modernization, and sustainment of the U.S. Navy tactical and tactical support systems. Project customers include a wide variety of technical agents within the Navy. Work conducted is in support of Submarine Combat Systems and Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems as well as Undersea Ranges and Facilities.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Perform Information Assurance using Risk Management Framework (RMF) on submarine systems at shore facilities and their associated software and peripheral systems.
- Conducts Computer Software/hardware/systems information assurance analysis and verification IAW applicable standards.
- Verifies requirements traceability into test planning.
- The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a team and will assist the supervisor and the customer with tasks as assigned and is expected to show initiative.
- B.S. in Computer, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Mathematics with field of concentration in computer science or commensurate Professional Certifications (i.e., Security +)
- Minimum 3-5 years of Military or Civilian experience with hardware and software system analysis, development, testing, operations, installation, and life-cycle support
- Minimum 3 years of MS Office Products experience
- Security+ Certification
- U.S. Citizen with a SECRET Security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems software, electromechanical systems design, development, testing, and operational knowledge
- Operating Systems Certification (Windows or Linux) is a plus
- Familiar with DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity
- Excellent customer service skills
Environmental Hazards - none
Physical Requirements - none
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, Database, Cloud, Linux, Technology
Back to top