Req ID: 110836
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative- Remote to join our team in Bowling Green, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
- 1 year experience in an office environment
- 1 year experience using a computer with Microsoft Windows PC applications
- High school diploma or GED Preferences.
- Previous insurance industry experience that required knowledge of life insurance and annuity policies where you handled calls from members inquiring about payments, policy information, or claims
- Designated quiet area to complete calls while working from home
- Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards.
- A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required you to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office setting.
- New hire must have a working device (such as cell phone or tablet) for the 2-Factor Authentication process
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Call Center training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 7:00 am ct to 7:00 pm ct
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Bowling Green
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology