Req ID: 112262
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative - Remote to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards.
- A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
Required Skills for this role include:
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional/office related environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical, customer service) that required you to work regularly scheduled shifts.
- At least 1 year of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 6+ months of experience in a role that required you to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office setting.
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED Preferences.
Preferred Skills include:
- Previous insurance industry experience that required knowledge of life insurance and annuity policies where you handled calls from members inquiring about payments, policy information, or claims
- Designated quiet area to complete calls while working from home
Bilingual is a highly preferred skill for the position.
*** All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Call Center training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday 7:00 am ct to 7:00 pm ct
Required shifts within that range could include 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm, 9am to 6pm, or 10am to 7pm. (Central Time) Saturday mornings (rotating) 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (Central Time) could also be required
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Clerical, Consulting, Cloud, Technology, Administrative