Customer Care Collections Senior Representative
- Noida, India
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a "CUSTOMER CARE-VOICE SENIOR REPRESENTATIVE" to join our team in "Noida."
• Performing outbound calls to insurance companies (in the US) to collect outstanding Accounts Receivables.
• Responding to customer requests by phone and/or in writing to ensure customer satisfaction and to assure that service standards are met
• Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality assurance
• Resolving moderately routine questions following pre-established guidelines
• Performing routine research on customer inquiries.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
• Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30 pm to 3:30am IST.
• University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of the English language.
• 1+ year(s) of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
• 6+ months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customers who spoke English.
• 6+ months of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and make appropriate decisions
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Quality Assurance, Technology
Back to top