Customer Care Associate - Healthcare Account
- Manila, Philippines
Req ID: 90445
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Customer Care Associate - Healthcare Account to join our team in Quezon City, National Capital Region (PH-00), Philippines (PH).
We are hosting a Virtual Job Fair on June 2 from 2:00pm-4:00pm. Senda copy of your updated resume, valid ID and a personal picture (selfie) to Talent_Acquisition_PH@nttdata.com.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 986 9016 0625
Role and responsibilities
- - Handle inbound provider calls for health insurance companies (based in US) for customer medical membership on High Deductible, EPO, PPO, HRA, and Idemnity plans for benefit verification/eligibility, claim status and general queries.
- - Answer calls and document as per customer's written specifications in accordance to the process and procedure document.
- - Ensuring timely and accurate completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs.
- - Responding to customer request via phone and/or writing to ensure timely resolution of unpaid medical insurance claims.
- - Analyzing medical insurance claims for quality resolution. - resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines.
- - Developing and maintaining a solid knowledge of healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
- - Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
Requirements for the role
- - Ability to work regularly from Monday through Friday. Hours of operations is 7am to 7pm US Central Standard Time. Shifts will be scheduled during these timings.
- - University degree or equivalent that requires 3+years of formal study with English as a medium of study.
- - 1+ years of experience in global call center, where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with customer or business associates who spoke English.
- - 6+ months US Health Insurance inbound call center experience. - 1+ yr(s) experience of using a computer with Windows PC applications that requires use of keyboard, navigation screens and learn new software tools.
- - 1+ yr(s) experience in service-oriented role where you had to apply business rules to varying fact situations and making appropriate decisions.
Shift timing can change as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do paid overtime and work on weekends basis business requirement. *All new hires will be required to successfully complete our Orientation and process training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Technology
Back to top