Computer Systems Analyst - Junior Level
- Middletown, RI
Req ID: 110613
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Computer Systems Analyst - Junior Level to join our team in Newport, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services Federal Government, Inc., NDFG, is seeking a motivated, self-starting Computer Systems Analyst for a key program in Newport, RI. NDFG provides CS services in support of projects which include A&A, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Environment Maintenance, Systems Security Engineering, Posture Transition Support, In-Service Engineer Agent (ISEA) Support, and Meeting Support. These services are for the development, evaluation, modernization, and sustainment of the U.S. Navy tactical and tactical support systems. Project customers include a wide variety of technical agents within the Navy.
Work conducted is in support of Submarine Combat Systems and Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems as well as Undersea Ranges and Facilities.
This position may require:
- Frequent interaction with customers and first-line management.
- Assist in coding, testing, and debugging new software/applications or making enhancements to existing software/applications.
- Writing programs according to specifications from higher level staff.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
- Perform system design reviews and provide recommendations for compliance with DoD, and Navy CS standards and requirements.
- Review and provide technical comments and findings against system testing requirements and conduct cybersecurity System Level Tests.
- Provide technical inputs for cybersecurity related documentation including Cybersecurity Strategy, Clinger-Cohen Act, Anti-Tamper Policy, and Program Protection Plan.
- Develop and analyzes exploitation tactics, techniques, and procedures for a wide range of operating systems.
- Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities.
- The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a team and will assist the supervisor and the customer with tasks as assigned and is expected to show initiative.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience supporting IT projects
- Security + Certification required
- U.S. Citizen with a SECRET Security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Some infrequent travel may be required
- Operating Systems Certification (Windows or Unix) is a plus
- Familiar with DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity
- Excellent customer service skills
Environmental Hazards - none
Physical Requirements - none
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Consulting, Testing, Cloud, Unix, Technology
Back to top