- Norcross, GA
Req ID: 95721
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Compliance Lead to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
- Oversee the development, delivery and execution of an enterprise wide ITSM strategy to support the federal govt infrastructure support.
- Establish the IT governance strategy and processes working with customer fed leadership to include Change mgmt, Service level mgmt, Quality mgmt, Risk mgmt, Configuration mgmt, business relationship mgmt.
- Coordinate the efforts to ensure that service levels are measured against the proposed levels and achieved to the satisfactory levels. Generate the monthly performance report which includes performance and compliance with the Service Levels to customer
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Advise internal management on the implementation or operation of compliance programs.
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Lead and manage the design, review, metrics, and continual service improvement of new/modified customer IT processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience in IT Service Management processes and tool implementations
- ITIL Version 3 or Foundation Certified / ITIL Practitioner Certified in Release, Change, and Configuration Management
- Experienced in Quality Assurance/Control and Documentation Lifecycle Management.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Consulting, Computer Science, Quality Assurance, Technology
Back to top