Cloud Migration Lead
- Norcross, GA
Req ID: 96863
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Cloud Migration Lead to join our team in Chamblee, Georgia (US-GA), United States (US).
- Assist in identification, analysis, evaluation, life-cycle management, and adoption of technologies in Cloud environments that support business requirements and align with architecture standards and patterns
- Support the secure and efficient migration of enterprise services to the Cloud, while ensuring optimal security posture of existing on-premise services.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Architecture, Technical Directors, Project Managers, and Project Team members to validate the proposed architecture solution in order to enable the team to provision estimates, develop construction plans and prepare implementation approaches.
- Perform risk assessments, follow and enhance the security solutions lifecycle (evaluation, purchase, build, technical policy configuration, integration into Cloud environments, and run).
- Perform application portfolio analysis to identify candidate applications and workloads for migration to the Cloud
- Act as a subject matter expert on the implementation and capabilities of existing security controls.
- Writes, modifies, and maintains technical documentation and specifications such as User manuals, system documentation, and training materials
- Performs integration testing and support of various computer operating and/or network systems
- Develop and support multi-step CI/CD deployment pipelines for cloud environment. Help automate repeatable tasks to create efficiencies in our workflows and enable freedom for innovation.
- Expert level in Infrastructure & Application architecting on AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure technologies and services.
- Must have led large AWS Cloud, Microsoft Azure cloud migrations
- Has strong experience in migration from on-prem data center to AWS Cloud and/or Azure Cloud with related cloud services
- Understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure (IaaS) and system design around these concepts
- Knowledge on Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Standards.
- Should have ability to provide expertise to customers on cloud security
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Cloud Architect Certification from AWS or Azure Cloud
- 5+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting IT cloud solutions.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Cloud, Consulting, Developer, Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology
Back to top