BPO Trade Settlement Sr Associate
- Gurgaon, India
Our client is a leading global provider of asset and wealth management solutions. They provide investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions that help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and ultra-high-net-worth families create and manage wealth.
This team is currently seeking "Fund Accounting Associate/Sr Associate" to join our team managing Fund Accounting for Mutual Funds in Gurgaon.
The primary goal is to provide exceptional accounting and administration servicing for our clients assigned mutual funds, CITs, ETFs and other pooled vehicles. As a Fund Accountant,
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper for the funds.
- Prepare daily Net Assets Values, yields, distributions and other fund accounting output timely and accurately for subsequent review.
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc.
- Responsible to communicate the transactions associated with the fund(s) and work closely with internal and external clients to provide accurate and thorough accounting packages.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Correspond with external and internal stakeholders regarding day-to-day fund inquiries including entering security trades, fee payments, cash position breaks, and reconciliations.
- Min 1 Year Exp in investment banking required
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Back to top