Backup and Restore Infrastructure Architect
- Rockville, MD
Req ID: 101672
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Backup and Restore Infrastructure Architect to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design/implement business recovery or disaster recovery planning
- Provide support in the development of a government agencies emergency management and business recovery plans; perform functions pertaining to the agencies business risk assessments; review and develop business recovery strategies; draft procedures for identifying failures and invoking contingency plans; create response procedures and identifying communications channels; communicate with various response teams during testing and actual execution of recovery procedures.
- Support the design, development, installation, implementation, and administration of backup solutions.
- Make recommendations to the user community and the operations group on system enhancements.
- Cisco Data Center Certification SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association) Storage Networking Engineer Certification Specific Vendor Backup Admin Certs (Veritas, Rubrik)
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Backup and Restore
- 8+ years experince developing business recovery strategies
- US Citizenship
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Microsoft Technology Certifications (Operating Systems)
- VMware Certifications Linux Certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Cisco, Linux, Data Center, Technology
Back to top