Req ID: 101672
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Backup and Restore Architect to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- Provide support in the development of a government agencies emergency management and business recovery plans;
- Perform functions pertaining to the agencies business risk assessments;
- Review and develop business recovery strategies; draft procedures for identifying failures and invoking contingency plans;
- Create response procedures and identifying communications channels;
- Communicate with various response teams during testing and actual execution of recovery procedures;
- Support the design, development, installation, implementation and administration of backup solutions; and
- Make recommendations to the user community and the operations group on system enhancements.
- 8 years' experience providing risk assessments and creating strategies to mitigate risks.
- Must have Cisco Data Center Certification SNIA (Storage Networking Industry Association) or Storage Networking Engineer Certification.
- Must have certifications in Backup Admin (Veritas, Rubrik).
- 5 years' experience supporting Public Sector clients.
- MUST be a US Citizen or a Green card holder.
Very Nice to Have:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Microsoft Technology Certifications (Operating Systems)
- VMware Certifications
- Linux Certifications.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Data Center, Linux, Cisco, Consulting, Technology