Req ID: 101486
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a AWS Cloud Architect to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
- 5 years' experience architecting Infrastructure & Application using AWS Cloud including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- 2 years' experience architecting migrations from on-prem data center to AWS Cloud with related cloud services.
- Cloud Architect Certification from AWS Cloud.
- MUST be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- 5 years' experience supporting Public Sector clients.
- Prior experience impleenting a Hybrid Cloud and related technology and be able to support connection with Azure and Private cloud in Hybrid cloud service.
- Very familiar Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Standards.
- Expert in AWS cloud cost model and services. - Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work. - Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies and hybrid cloud service. - Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Cloud, Consulting, Data Center, Technology