Asset Inventory Specialist
- Arlington, VA
Req ID: 84384
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Asset Inventory Specialist to join our team in Arlington, Virginia (US-VA), United States (US).
- High school diploma required.
- 1+ years of experience with standard Microsoft Office products required
- 1+ year of experience in a hardware asset analyst/manager role
- 1+ year of experience managing an asset inventory and reconciling data
- Must be able to move/lift boxes of computer equipment not more than 50 pounds
- U.S. Citizen
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years supporting asset management experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, requiring a balance of assertiveness, tact and diplomacy
- Works well independently and on teams
- Must have a strong willingness to take initiative and drive change
- Strong organizational, oral and writing skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess needs of demanding business clients
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Trustworthy and teachable; willing to learn and grow
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis
- Active Interim or Secret Clearance
- Administers property control activities to ensure continual accountability of Government assets in accordance with applicable government regulations
- Maintains property accountability records and determines condition, and arranges for disposal of surplus or obsolete material or equipment
- Provides status updates via email concerning requests, including the request completion date and any reason that the request may be delayed, and notifies the supervisor concerning request delays
- Be the point of accountability and knowledge for our hardware asset inventory,
- Applies supervisor/management decisions and directives pertaining to policies and procedures
- Gather inventory data and prepares special deliverables when requested by supervisor/management
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: Arlington Virginia
Nearest Secondary Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Data Center, Technology
Back to top