AR Collection Associate
- Gurgaon, India
The primary goal is to get timely confirmation from client that they have received and accounted all the invoices and invoices are accurate for timey payment information.
Req ID: []
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure Invoices are collected as per the contractual term.
- Calling Customer to follow up for Collection against Overdue invoices.
- Ensure all invoices have been dispatched to the client on timely basis.
- Sending weekly Statement of Account, open AR report and unapplied Payment report to the Management.
- Provide timely remittance to cash application team and support them to apply the payment timely and correctly.
Key Performance Parameters
- Payments collected as per contractual payment terms.
- Achieve collection against past due AR percentage target for assigned portfolio.
- Timely action for resolving past due invoices to ensure timely payments.
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles.
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Accounting Principles.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in AR Collection.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in SAP.
- 1+ year of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- Flexible with shift timings.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at www.nttdata.com/americas.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, ERP, SAP, Technology
Back to top