Application Technical Lead - BillingCenter
- Philadelphia, PA
Req ID: 81802
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Application Technical Lead - BillingCenter to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
The Guidewire Technical Lead will apply Guidewire technical knowledge/capabilities to create technical designs, specifications, build and support Guidewire Billing and Claims applications. The Guidewire Technical Lead ensures thorough unit testing of all new software applications and enhancements to existing software applications.
- Expert knowledge of Guidewire Claim Center
- Technical lead with extensive experience in Guidewire Claim Center product customization/configuration, re-designing and building interfaces to external systems.
- Configuring new screens using PCFs & Gosu, Rules management, plug-in development using Java/Gosu; Claim Center integration using GX model, web services, message queue.
- Strong Guidewire Tech Lead experience including strong Guidewire 8 development experience is preferred (GW 7 is acceptable) Minimum experience 4-6 years
- Strong GOSU configuration experience
- Senior level Guidewire integration development experience
- Java development experience
- Excellent communication a must! This role will be mentoring and training others so clear communication and leadership skills will be required.
- Strong Guidewire mentoring experience
- Familiar with CI/CD and testing processes.
- Java development experience
- Application Packaging & Deployment
- Demonstrated ability in lead large development efforts, efficiently mentoring less experienced team members.
- Highly skilled in latest software technologies and demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt new technologies in short time and deliver effective solutions on time.
- Advanced skills associated with software design, modification, implementation and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts
- Demonstrated ability to develop conversion & system implementation plans, understand functional needs and how systems can support those needs.
- Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present technical topics to small and medium size technical groups.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels of the organization.
- Thorough experience with common programming tools.
- Knowledge of secure software development.
- Demonstrated ability to create software specification, to contribute technical narrative to grant proposals and to follow software specifications.
- Self-motivated and work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Thorough experience with identification and use of code libraries and open-source forums.
- Works under broad supervision on priorities and short-term goals.
- Broad problem solving skills
- Knowledge or experience in Property & Casualty Insurance is preferred
3 + years - Developer-Java/ JEE-Digital-Custom solution
3 + years - Technical Lead-Java/JEE-Core Java-Core Java
4+ years - Guidewire 8 development experience is preferred (GW 7 is acceptable)
2+ years - Guidewire Tech Lead experience including strong
3+ years - GOSU configuration experience
Nice to Have:
Java/J2EE, Gosu, GW plug-ins, Jenkins/Mavens/TFS, Guidewire Claim Center Functional & Integration, GX model, Claim Center data model, P&C Insurance domain, SQL, JMS, Message Queue
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Java, SQL, Database, Technology
Back to top