Application Support Functional Analyst
- Denver, CO
Req ID: 100194
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Support Functional Analyst to join our team in Denver, Colorado (US-CO), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze user needs to determine functional and cross-functional requirements
- Perform functional allocation to identify required tasks and their interrelationships modifies complex software and performs software quality assurance activities to confirm changes meet approved functional requirements
- Identify resources required for detailed operations and software maintenance tasks
- Provide support of application management and monthly business processes for a functional area
- Identify gaps in implementation vs. the functional requirements
- Prepare, report and track Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Work closely with the program manager and government management personnel to coordinate business requirements gathering and document them
- Work location is Denver, CO with some travel to DC (Alaska possibly)
- Listening and understanding to client quality problems and concerns and taking steps to alleviate them
- Establishing and managing professional relationship with the clients, contracting office and other stakeholders
- At least 6 years direct experience as a Functional Consultant (BA for large portfolio of projects involving PeopleSoft Financials, OBIEE, .net and Oracle database)
- 6+ years experience analyzing business requirements
- 6+ years of experience designing, developing and deploying customer-based systems solutions.
- Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Technical Support, Consulting, Database, ERP, Oracle, Technology
Back to top