- Washington, DC
Req ID: 109229
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Access/Escort Specialist to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
The access/escort specialist (AES) shall provide access control, process visitors, and escort personnel in various environments such as on construction sites and in office spaces. AES shall receive and process incoming packages, monitor intrusion detection systems, assess and reset alarms, monitor Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), conduct interior and exterior security checks, and monitor and control vehicle access. The AES shall conduct herself/himself professionally. The AES may also be required to:
- Support limited background investigations through collecting paperwork, fingerprinting and database search
- Support physical security specialists in conducting basic facility checks, ensure all security standards are in place, and ensure physical security equipment is operational
- Report suspicious activities to police or designated POC for the client
- Issue badges for various sites, restrict or control access to sensitive areas, positively identify authorized personnel through established parameters
- Coordinate emergency evacuation of personnel
- Minimum 1-3 years of access/escort experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Active Top-Secret clearance
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, Technology
Back to top