Digital Campaign Associate
National Public Media (NPM) is the media sales division of NPR and PBS. As the sponsorship sales team for national and regional offerings on NPR and PBS stations and digital assets, National Public Media offers the best public media sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship offerings include flagship news programs like Morning Edition®, and integrated presence on NPR.org and PBS.org and custom packages and event activation from PBS Digital Studios and NPR Music. We work with companies across categories with a range of objectives — from financial services to home improvement, national branding to regional retail — to create sponsorships that perform. Learn more at http://nationalpublicmedia.com/
National Public Media (NPM), the media sales division of NPR and PBS, located in midtown Manhattan, is currently seeking a Digital Campaign Associate to be part of an ad operations team responsible for implementing digital advertising campaigns for stations. With a focus on public radio and television stations, the Digital Campaign Associate will work closely with internal and external sales teams and other stakeholders, and is responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ad trafficking, creative troubleshooting, and reporting. The successful candidate for this position will be proactive, deadline driven, organized and enthusiastic! Revenue retention is a crucial part of this role.
Essential Duties Include
- Implement, monitor and optimize online advertising campaigns using DFP and other ad trafficking tools in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide ongoing support during campaign lifespan by gathering reports, executing creative changes, and offering suggestions to optimize campaign performance
- Ensure campaign delivery, mitigate discrepancies, and confirm advertiser goals are being fulfilled and billed as scheduled
- Manage and project digital sales/inventory based on historical data and inventory forecasting tools
- Handle sales planning requests from sales representatives and provide proper guidance to maximize revenue opportunities
- Manage and improve ad serving systems for current and prospective station clients, including tagging and targeting schematics, introductory calls, sales strategy planning, new product development, etc.
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for station accounts. Maintain in-depth knowledge of capabilities, inventory availability, advertising opportunities, and pricing strategy
- Prepare billing for digital campaigns, to include pulling delivery reports and assessing campaign delivery
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and possess excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to converse technically and clearly with internal and external clients
- Strong proficiency in Excel (including Pivot tables) and comfort with working with numbers, formulas and general math
- Great technical skills and the ability to learn and master new systems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, prioritize projects, multi-task and enjoy challenges
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Customer service focus with a positive and proactive attitude
- 1+ years of digital media and advertising experience
- Some ad trafficking experience with a major commercial ad server system is a plus (DFP, AdTech, etc)
- Interest in new digital media and technologies
- Background or experience in graphic design a plus
- Genuine interest in public media and digital audio is a plus.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Back to top