Virtual Sales Specialist - CRM - Indianapolis N / Detroit S - Remote
- Detroit, MI
Over 6 Million people in the US are affected by Heart Failure in the US with that number expected to increase to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been at the forefront of Cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that's where we intend to stay there. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Virtual Sales Specialist is accountable for driving product demand and building/executing business plans to meet sales goals for assigned Area for the approved Novartis CRM (Cardiovascular, Renal, Metabolic) portfolio consistent with Novartis' compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for Health Care Providers (HCP's) within an assigned Area.
This territory will cover Indianapolis, IN and Southern Michigan encompassing Detroit.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with ABL and CRM Sales Specialists to create and execute business plans while ethically and compliantly driving achievement of sales targets for assigned area, customers, or therapeutic area.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with all CRM Sales Specialist counterparts to ensure office coverage and pull thru with key customers in the assigned geography.
• Provide warm leads to the PCP Sales Associates based on coverage of remote and lower tier HCP's.
• Provide vacancy coverage for local territories to call on customers live and/or virtually and deliver samples via mail based on business need.
• Ensure timely and seamless communication with all CRM Sales Specialist Counterparts.
• Provide Novartis stakeholders and other colleagues with insight and feedback gained from customer interactions.
• Works within Integrity and Compliance policies and all company policies and ensures those around him/her do the same.
• Works effectively with other Novartis stakeholders and with resources in Sales and across other functions (e.g., Market Access, Marketing, etc.) to achieve sales targets.
• Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships).
• Executes call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you will bring to the role:
• Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree a plus.
• Fluent English, excellent communication skills.
• 0-2 years in a B2B environment or equivalent experience.
• Expertise in computer technology that is specific to virtual sales or learning environments.
• Expertise in communication and influencing skills.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top