Treasury & Cash Management Manager Sr
- Mexico City, Mexico
1 million is the number of patients that Novartis Worldwide touched in 2018. Have you ever imagined how does your work impacts society and how many lives can you improve through your daily activities?
With annual sales for 309 MDD in Mexico, Novartis Mexico has signed 06 agreements with Healthcare Institutes to provide High Specialty treatments to patients for improve and extend their lives.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• The Treasury & Cash Management (TCM) Senior Team Lead is responsible for all NGSC TCM activities providing an efficient quality of service for US, in a control environment.
• He/She manages the US TCM team, covering all operational activities related to cash management and payment procedures.
• This role ensures having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and initiates continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end TCM processes for US.
• He/She drives efficiency improvements and achieves operational excellence against targets and defined benchmarks.
• She/He will also build and develop talent and drive a collaboration demeanor of its organization.
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant / MBA desirable
• Lean/ Six Sigma Certified preferred
• Perfect English (written and spoken)
• 6-8 years of financial experience, with in-depth functional expertise.
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization.
• SAP knowledge (FI).
• In depth knowledge of Cash Management and Payment processes.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, professional development, learning experiences, diversity & inclusion.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top