Travel & Expense Process Expert
- Warsaw, Poland
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. With our 70-plus-year heritage, we are the largest eye care device company in the world - with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care. Being a truly global company, we work in over 70 countries and serve patients in more than 140 countries.
Alcon Global Services (AGS) is a dynamic team providing critical shared-services support to the Alcon organization worldwide - in areas like Finance, IT, HR, Quality, and more. Our objective in AGS is simple - ensuring the satisfaction of our internal clients and contributing to an outstanding experience for Alcon's customers worldwide.
Globally, we share a bond - seeing better enhances our quality of life. This is your chance to make contributions to a leading company that you can be proud of every day and help make a positive impact that can benefit yourself, your loved ones, your community and our world!
Join Alcon and help the world See Brilliantly!
The Travel and Expense Process Expert designs and manages corporate card end-to-end processes & integrated systems. Leads harmonization and simplification of T&E processes through new technologies and direct engagement from key partners. The role is accountable for delivering effective and standardized global end user and support processes. Further, the role is responsible for working closely with key stakeholders in the elements of process and design, deployment and governance.
How you will make a difference:
• Define and drive the implementation activities globally. Work closely with project management in plan creation and execution.
• Build a standardized Corporate Card process on a global level.
• Supports the design, development, testing and maintenance of a streamlined and simplified process.
• Leads the designs, implementation of global process governance.
• Assist in defining KPI dashboard, benchmarks to internal and external sources and continuously identifies areas of improvement.
• Proactively collaborates with associated functions Procurement, Finance, Compliance, and IT in project deliverables, end-to-end process toolkit development, and cross-functional dependencies/requirements.
• Develops and implement a training program for end users and back office operations.
• Provides leadership, consultation and decision support to the business on major initiatives and emerging concepts.
• Drives change management and acts as change agent across the organization.
What we can offer you:
• Opportunity to build a process from scratch and to make in impact on a global scale.
• Work with world class technology platforms (i.e. Concur, SAP).
• Operational support from the onsite T&E team located in Warsaw office.
• Work with people who are passionate of delivering outcomes and a culture of simplification and ownership.
• Collaboration and frequent direct interactions with business stakeholders.
• Truly international environment and daily interactions with colleagues from all over the world.
• Attractive benefits package (private medical care, group insurance, lunch card, transportation allowance, pension plan, Multisport/cultural card, free Alcon products for you and your significant other.
• Fixed-term employment contract with possibility to advance to a global process owner role, attractive base salary and annual bonus.
• Flexible hours and remote work possibilities.
• Brand new office in Marynarska 15, Warsaw, with a lot of facilities inside.
Skills for success:
• Bachelor's degree (Finance /Accounting or Business Administration is preferred).
• 5- years of experience in system implementation role including project management, or system development, requirements gathering is required.
• Experience in Corporate Travel and Expense Processes including support or operations excellence.
• Experience in large financial system design or change management.
• Experience in managing projects as well as working with global, regional and country organizations.
• Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines, hand-on experience in working on process mapping tool such as Visio.
• Prior operational excellence experience specializing in design thinking, LSS, (black belt preferred), continuous improvement.
• SAP knowledge is preferred.
• Concur knowledge is a must.
• Fluency in English is required.
Back to top