Training & Learning Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples' lives. From a Learning perspective, we drive business performance by implementing critical and innovative training programs.
As a Training & Learning Business Partner (m/f/d) you support the development and maintenance of skills, knowledge and capabilities for Novartis Technical Operation (NTO) associate.
• Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Operational Managers to define, implement and maintain qualification criteria for in-scope tasks and roles.
• Collaborate with SMEs and Operational Managers to define, implement and maintain training curricula for in-scope tasks and roles.
• Maintain the in-scope training matrix, ensuring that all roles/tasks have defined qualification criteria and supporting curricula, and that all associates are assigned the appropriate requirements.
• Collaborate with Operational Managers and LMS (Learning Management System) administrators to define, implement and maintain training requirements for each in-scope associate.
• Define and maintain curated content lists for in-scope skills and knowledge areas.
• Ensure design and development of effective training content, in line with instructional design and adult learning principles, in collaboration with SMEs.
What we expect:
• University degree in life sciences, behavioral or educational sciences. Proven experience in training and learning advantageous.
• At least 3 years of experience in with GxP / regulatory environment and experience in training/learning.
• Fluent in English and knowing another foreign language such as Italian / French / German.
• Good communication skills, proactivity, self-initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment.
• Experiences in Pharmaceutical industry are an advantage.
• An opportunity to work in a multicultural global work environment.
• An opportunity to work with Novartis best experts from various fields of science.
• Flexible work time and a possibility of remote work.
• Dynamic and challenging work environment.
• Continuous encouragement and opportunities for our associates to learn and grow.
• Work environment that embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion.
All this, in addition to the continuing evolution of our employee culture to one where we are inspired by our purpose, curious to innovate, and 'unbossed' to be our best selves every day, to achieve our personal and professional goals and work 'our' way.
You are kindly invited to submit your application to Novartis Talent Pool for Training and Learning Business Partner. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Back to top