Training & Development Manager
- Beijing, China
18 million Chinese patients are benefit from Novartis products!
• Work with sales team leader and HRBP to build up sales team competency
• Design and establish sales training roadmap, programs and procedures focusing, and implement capability development plan
• Closely cooperate with HR Dept. to implement other talent development programs at the country level, with a focus on managers
• Closely work with sales team, understand the team development issue and needs, and tailor course design, based on current business situation
• Deliver in-field coaching in a way that is tailored to local business needs
• Conduct workshops and mini-training sessions when attending sales management meetings
• Facilitate training sessions and cycles and other big internal events
• Measures the effectiveness of the training to sales performance
• Pharma or healthcare background is a must;
• At least five years' experience in management position, sales management, or marketing management experience preferred;
• Have high agility and strong strategic thinking ability;
• Training experience in MNC Pharma is a plus.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
[Compliance sentences relevant to country]
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top