Threat Hunting & Response Senior Analyst, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
15 Petabyte of data hosted, 49 countries supported, 15000 servers and thousands of devices to connect locations and businesses. Information is clearly one of Novartis` most valuable asset. In ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management), we implement and maintain solutions that secure the Novartis environment, protect our data and provide the necessary control framework to enable compliance with the various regulations associated with the healthcare industry. The Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst will be an integral part of the Novartis Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). The CSOC is an advanced global team passionate about the active defense against the most sophisticated cyber threats and attacks. The Threat Hunting and Response Senior Analyst will leverage a variety of tools and resources to proactively detect, investigate, and mitigate emerging and persistent threats impacting Novartis' networks, systems, users, and applications. This role will involve coordination and communication with technical and nontechnical teams, including security leadership and business stakeholders. As an experienced skilled analyst, this role will also involve coaching and mentoring of more junior analysts.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively investigate to identify root cause, including attack vector, exploitation, and other techniques utilized to bypass security controls
• Accurately diagnose impact, damage, and mitigation techniques needed to restore business operations and minimize reoccurrence
• Identify technology and process gaps that affect CSOC services; develop solutions and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Provide oversight and support for first level monitoring and triage to ensure effective operations and mitigation of lower impact incidents
• Good cultural orientation and strong influencer of information risk management, information security, IT security, to be embedded across IT, OT and Medical Technologies
No video provider was found to handle the given URL. See the documentation for more information.
Company / Legal Entity