15 Petabyte of data hosted, 49 countries supported, 15000 servers and thousands of devices to connect locations and businesses. Information is clearly one of Novartis` most valuable asset. In ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management), we implement and maintain solutions that secure the Novartis environment, protect our data and provide the necessary control framework to enable compliance with the various regulations associated with the healthcare industry.
105,000 outstanding individuals work with Novartis all with different needs and aspirations. Aligned to a single inspirational purpose to reimagine medicine for millions of patients across the world.
Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to Reimagine Medicine.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Effectively investigate to identify root cause, including attack vector, exploitation, and other techniques utilized to bypass security controls
• Accurately diagnose impact, damage, and mitigation techniques needed to restore business operations and minimize reoccurrence
• Identify technology and process gaps that affect CSOC services; develop solutions and make recommendations for continuous improvement
• Provide oversight and support for first level monitoring and triage to ensure effective operations and mitigation of lower impact incidents
• Good cultural orientation and strong influencer of information risk management, information security, IT security, to be embedded across IT, OT and Medical Technologies
Company / Legal Entity
Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.