Systems Support & Integration Manager
- Hyderabad, India
"300+ associates. Join a team of globally collaborative colleagues at the 'Global Clinical Supply (GCS)' function to support clinical trials from Phase 1 to approval and be a key interface between Technical Research & Development teams and the Clinical teams!
At GCS, we aspire to become an intelligent, agile organization to deliver more products to more patients more efficiently, through empowered and highly capable GCS teams. As a Systems Support & Integration Manager you would support the set-up, maintenance and development of the TRD Information management framework, to ensure appropriate behavior in the valuation, creation, storage, use, archiving and deletion of information".
The Systems Support & Integration Manager support the set-up, maintenance and development of the TRD Information management framework, to ensure appropriate behavior in the valuation, creation, storage, use, archiving and deletion of information. He/she will contribute to establishment of the TRD Genius Master Data governance framework and related IT solutions, integrated with the other functions of the TRD organization. This role is accountable for enforcement and maintenance of the agreed process once established.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acts as a single point of contact for TRD Genius Information management
• Supports activities within TRD organization related to standardization of information, including program and project master data (SAP, NERVE, HORIZON, BPC) implementation and deployment of data management processes and IT solutions such as Alterix and Dr. Agent
• Harmonizes Master Data landscape processes across TRD & GDD, contribute to activities, driving continuous process improvement in alignment with MDM teams in TRD & GDD
• Supports activities related to establishing Data Stewardship process for data quality and consistency, and collaborates with MDM and other TRD teams performing the data consistency controls in alignment with CDO best practices
• Assists relationship with IT and Business teams responsible for delivery of technical solutions needed by Information Management as well as data consistency management practices, in collaboration with the SSIMs in the System Governance Team and CDO
• Plays a strategic role in the implementation of priority projects related to: 1. Centralizing the exchange of data between TRD functions and systems; 2. Integrating data governance at TRD and GDD level; 3. Catalog and make data FAIR for ingest to SPINE which enables value creation.
• Provides expert guidance on business process and system design to support data governance and information modelling objectives. Maintain documentation and act as an expert on information and data definitions, flows, legacy data structures, access rights models, etc. for assigned domain
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
• 8 -12 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical / ITES industry and 5 years of experience in field of expertise.
• Apprenticeship or formal education in a logistical, technical or related business area.
• Basic project management, good organization and planning skills.
• Experience in large-scale master data management activities preferred.
• Problem-solving and idea generation skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
• Good presentation skills; Fundamental Leadership skills
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Back to top