Strategic Programs Lead in Site Strategy & PMO for C & GT (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
More than 500! This is the number of clinical trials ongoing worldwide for CAR-T cell therapies. .
We are offering a new opportunity in Site Strategy & PMO team in NTO Global operations center (GOC) for the position: Strategic Programs Lead for Cell & Gene Therapies (C & GT)
You will translate C & GT platform strategy into a platform implementation roadmap and strategic roadmaps for C & GT production sites.
Your key responsibilities
• Manage project portfolio at C & GT production sites, monitor its performance and communicate its status to stakeholders.
• Establish connections and facilitate interactions between C & GT platform and GOCs.
• Streamlines strategic project planning in alignment with global and site strategies, long-term demand & capacity planning and product strategies.
• Drives strategy and strategic project related communication, stakeholder management, facilitates across functions to ensure awareness, alignment and buy-in.
• Aligns global cross-functional projects teams and sets up strategic projects to ensure strategy execution.
• Drives project harmonization opportunities to improve and optimize the portfolio / program, influence decision making, e.g. reject / cancel projects if not in line with network and site strategy.
• Responsible for project preparation with assessment of value and risks and with the calculations of human and financial resources needed.
What you will bring to the role
• Advanced degree in Science / Technology or Business Administration.
• High performing, credible professional, with a track record of successfully leading strategic and global / cross functional projects and teams.
• Broad understanding of technical and business principles and processes of medicine manufacture and regulatory requirements attained in various functions / areas of pharmaceutical industry.
• >6 years manufacturing/operations and global management experience, of this, >2 years within similar role and complexity; experience in Health Care / Pharma Industry preferred.
• Fluent in English; Second Language preferred.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in Slovene and English language, including CV by November 29th.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top