Sourcing Manager - IT & Digital Category
- Hyderabad, India
70 tactical buyers are supporting both commercial and NTO towers out of Prague NGSC, covering region Europe, Switzerland, Middle East and North Africa...
Your responsibilities include but not limited to
• Provide day-to-day Procurement services : Tech Services : Application Development & Management Services - Definition when no category strategy in place above strategic threshold (incl. negotiation strategy), approval, communication.
• Accountable for and carefully monitor and support sourcing execution and negotiation performed by the buyer (also acts as an escalation point).
• Maintain strong information flows back to global Category team for opportunities to aggregate demand and generate additional leverage.
• Ensure operational Procurement requests are executed in line with category strategies, and in compliance with relevant policies and operating procedures, including preferred supplier agreements.
• Contribute to overall savings opportunity identification and delivery.
• Should possess knowledge of Application services, application life cycle;
• Knowledge on IT managed services / outsourcing services
• Deep knowledge on Commercial and contractual terms
• Must have in depth knowledge of contract terminology and negotiation skills to mitigate risk and bringing saving to the company
• Manage Application services contracts lifecycle
• Qualify IT services suppliers - identify selection criteria, select supplier long list, conduct RFx process
• University/Advanced degree is required.
• Master's degree/other advances degree in fields such as business administration, finance, law or a scientific or technical field is preferred.
• Strong preference for CIPS or similar professional qualification.
• > 5 years of Procurement experience and contracting experience.
• Solid experience in navigating in global, matrix organizations and across geographies and cultures.
• Extensive experience in sourcing processes (e.g. RFI/RFQ), negotiation strategies, project management, good communication and collaboration skills as well as market analysis capabilities to drive operational excellence.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top