Solution Design Manager
- Prague, Czech Republic
100's of Data Scientists will utilize our newest platform that will allow cross collaboration with external companies, universities, and partnerships and you can help implement this system that will help reimagine medicine!
The Solution Design Manager will help implement a next generation collaboration environment for data scientists in Novartis. Collaborative Data science is a key enabler in Novartis Digital aspiration for re-imagining Medicine and Novartis IT is integrating various tools into a platform for Data scientists.
You will contribute to or support aspects of planning, design, development and delivery of system solutions for a specific business or technology area, in alignment with design and architectural standards and business requirements. Capture, qualify and help prioritize new IT demand and ensure IT services provided to business are meeting service quality standards as per agreed SLAs.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent IT to the business or IT groups receiving services, ensuring that expectations for IT services are met.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval; participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding.
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
• Create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
• Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
• Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Experience with IT Systems Development Management, IT Systems Design, IT Systems Integration
• University Degree in IT / Computer Science
• Hands-on experience in AWS technologies and architecture and Azure experience is an advantage
• Good awareness of Data science environments and tools Knowledge of Infrastructure, DevOps is a plus
• Experience collaborating across boundaries, scale, handling complexity, and influencing without authority
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top