Solution Design Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space. Healthcare Professionals and Patients will be impacted by our Solution Design Manager who will lead the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Multi-channel Solution Design team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to shape how digital solutions and Omni/multi-channel services are designed in a high impact environment and help reimagine medicine!
Designing new digital project/products across web and mobile as well as Omni-channel services, the Solution Design Manager will have end-to-end oversight over the design of products and services in the CoE team. Experienced in leading the design of digital products and solutions end-to-end, the ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience evangelizing design thinking to product delivery and supporting teams.
• Lead Solution design for Omni/multi-channel digital services end-to-end.
• Manage the design of web and mobile (android, IOS) products.
• Manage engagement and estimation of web, mobile, AR/VR, asset management, multi-channel digital projects/products .
• Define the strategy for delivering new products, services and solutions for the Centre of Excellent team.
• Identify and qualify concepts for new products, services and solutions.
• Lead an Agile Solution Design team and ensure UX standards are upheld throughout the team.
• Drive Design thinking and innovation in the CoE and supporting teams.
• Ensure designs/prototypes and solutions adhere to IA roadmap.
What you'll bring to the role:
• 15+ years' experience in UX, Solution Design across digital or similar role.
• Proven track record designing products and/or solutions end-to-end.
• Proven track record of outstanding customer management
• Strong portfolio of work in leading the design of multi/Omni-channel products or services.
• Experience identifying and qualifying innovative new digital products.
• Excellent facilitator with experience managing workshops.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience evangelizing design.
• Successful experience collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams.
• Strong design and prototyping skills.
• Degree in UX/Design or related field.
Nice to have:
• Experience designing AR/VR related products and/or software as a medical device.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis
Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top