Solution Design Expert – SAP Manufacturing (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
2.500! That's the number of IT professionals working across all of Novartis sites all over the world!
The role of Solution Design Expert - ERP Center of Excellence (m/f) is to translate high level design and business requirements into SAP system solutions and to implement it in alignment with the design and architectural standards.
- Develop, review and confirm system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmaps and support the development, execution and operations of solutions.
- Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards
- Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams.
- Ensure that project work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars.
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards.
What we expect:
- University degree in business or technical areas.
- At least 8 years experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment. Knowledge of S/4 HANA is an advantage.
- Proven experience in SAP implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements.
- Proven experience in understanding of SAP in the manufacturing area (SAP PP - PI, SAP QM, SAP PM, SAP EAM, SAP PP) functionality.
- Fluent in English, good communication skills, proactivity, self initiative.
- Ability to operate in a global matrix environment.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in Slovene and English language, including CV on our website by 26th of January 2021.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top