Solution Design Expert - SAP Finance Consultant
- Prague, Czech Republic
Solution Design Expert - SAP Finance Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
200! This is the number of data centers that this team works on.
Translate high level design and business requirements into system solutions and implement in alignment with the design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance and security requirements
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop/review/confirm system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmaps and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards (Core/Template) and ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business and initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
What you'll bring to the role:
• At least 6 years of experience in business consultancy and SAP (S/4 and/or ECC 6.0) implementation in an international environment
• Proven experience and expert knowledge in at least some of the following modules in order to be able to support the Novartis finance business processes o SAP S4 Central Finance and SAP Cloud solutions o Finance and controlling modules in S4/ECC (GL, AP AR, Treasury, Tax, Fixed Assets, CO-PA, CO-PCA, ML, Project Systems, T&E)
• Knowledge of detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements
• English: Very good spoken and written and additional language preferred
• Bachelor degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Back to top