Solution Design Expert - S/4 Hana Planning
- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, our ERP Centre of Excellence is ideally placed as we have presence in key strategic locations globally and works across a broad range of solutions. In the Centre of Excellence, we deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop system designs that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Deliver design solutions in line with system design standards (Core/Template)
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
• Perform scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, proposes solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business
• Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards
• Follow standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
What you'll bring to the role:
• 8+ years of experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment.
• Strong experience in SAP implementations in the area of Production Planning and detailed scheduling, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements.
• Experience in understanding and implementations of S4/HANA Supply Chain and Production Planning capabilities.
• Proven experience in understanding of integration with Supply chain and Quality management modules.
• University degree of equivalent in business/technical field.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
• Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Experience with Advanced planning tool integration with SAP APO and cloud based solution such Kinaxis Rapid response is an advantage.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience
• Proficiency in additional language.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Back to top