Solution Design Expert - S/4 Hana
- Barcelona, Spain
100+mUSD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, we are hiring a Solution Design Expert to manage and design SAP logistics solutions in S/4 Hana. We deliver leading and innovative solutions through an agile and product led approach set on both internal business efficiency and external facing applications for medical professionals and patients.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the design and implementation of global functional solutions in the field of warehouse and material management or transportation management in SAP and integration with other systems.
- Advising and providing expert opinions on the adequacy of WHM or TM solutions.
- Proposing improvements to business processes in accordance with good practices and business objectives, legislation, internal regulations.
- Ensure that SAP and other IT system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
- Support scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps and provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams.
- Collaboration with teams in other areas.
- Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Acting and participating in a local and global team, including internal and external associates.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Strong experience in SAP and S/4Hana implementation in either of these areas:
o IM/WM (Inventory Management and Warehouse Management)
o Complex logistics such as EWM integration and 3PL (third party logistics provider) integration.
o TM (transportation management).
• 3+ years' experience working in the field of Information Technology.
• University degree in Informatics, Computer Sciences or similar.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
• Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
• Proficiency in additional language.
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics. You will be given the opportunity to work on modern S/4 Hana and SAP Cloud platforms.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Back to top