Solution Design Expert HR Workday
- Prague, Czech Republic
Solution Design Expert - HR Workday, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
100+ Countries! Role in a diverse global People and Organizations Project to implement an HCM solution across all Novartis divisions and countries for 108,000+ Users! This is one of the key role for the HCM project. You will help to configure and deploy Workday for Novartis. You will collaborate to develop leading global P&O strategies and support organizations in achieving perfection through implementing solutions that transform how they coordinate, develop capabilities, deploy and deliver a leading employee experience.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Partner with the P&O function in addressing their sophisticated business challenges by improving efficiency of the P&O function through leading-edge systems and processes. In addition to, work alongside our implementation partner to plan, design, configure and test key functionality as part of our Workday deployment
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR/P&O processes and structures that will improve the P&O function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results, Review and troubleshoot integration, Triage and solve issues, Application support/ tweaking the written code
• Own/Participate in the following key activities: Release Management, Regression Testing, Tenant Management, Data Upload, Major Outage/Communication/Updates and Incident Management, Manage Application Life Cycle services with WD and mentor processes and team members
• Hands-on experience with Workday Business Process Framework, Studio and Report Writer, Workday Studio Developer, Hands-on configuration and troubleshooting experience with integrations and custom reports, Experience with Core Connectors and Integration Security, EIBs with Custom Transformations, Document Transformations
• Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high-level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline. Experience as a Client of Workday through an implementation and proficient knowledge of English
• 10+ years of IT experience, knowledge of the HR function and processes is must
• 2 end-to-end projects, with at least one leading a work stream for a module or 3-5 years of support experience in Workday configuration and implementation. In this role, you will assist the team to implement the project and help out with the transitioning from the current setup of SAP HR
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing) and experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organization, ability to manage work, lead as necessary and mentor team members, and ability to do business consult independently and take decisions
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top