Solution Design Expert - ERP (Sr. Manager/AD)
- Shanghai, China
18 million Chinese patients benefit from Novartis products!
As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, Information Technology will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine. To add greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. This role is unique opportunity to run Digital Transformation for ERP Center of Excellence with close country alignment in strategic important markets.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Identify opportunities for Innovation to accelerate ERP Lean Digital Core journey
• Lead & manage project assigned resources with a mix of internal and external (vendor) resources
• Engage with senior stakeholders and understanding of the local Chinese market specifics and liaison with global teams in NGSCs for Solution Design
• Build capability in the areas of ERP process and integration with other non-ERP systems
• Establish system design standards to improve and sustain standardization of solutions
• Take decisions on the solution alternatives in line with Business priorities and strategies and close collaboration with design and delivery teams
Contributes on continuous improvement of processes within the ERP CoE Function
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
What you'll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical and SAP knowledge in multiple modules/process areas
• At least 6 years experience in business consultancy and SAP implementation in an international environment, experience in life sciences / pharmaceuticals environment is preferred
• A strong track record in multiple SAP implementations, detailed process analysis and design, system architecture, technology standards, CSV, GXP and SOX requirements
• Proven ability to understand and influence stakeholders within and across the function, building trust and driving the change agenda leveraging both the formal and the informal elements of the organization
• Proven ability to deal with uncertainty, adjusting course as the circumstances change, without jeopardizing the end goals and the achievement of the strategic objectives
• Effective communications style with the ability influence local and global teams and increase the awareness of the value creation by standardized processes.
• Experience in SAP S/4 HANA & cloud platform is a plus.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top