Solution Delivery Expert- DM Platforms
- Hyderabad, India
530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes! As the technology and innovation Partner, Development IT supports every stage of drug development by delivering end-to-end service offerings. Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to ReImagine Medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent IT to the business or IT groups receiving services, ensuring that expectations
for IT services are met.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through
the early phases of approval; participate in establishment of budgets and investment
proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding.
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and
timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
• Create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to
meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
• Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and
technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
• Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally
across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
• Organize solution design, development and deployment efforts for enterprise Document
Management platforms based on Open Text Documentum by compiling the required resources
and assigning responsibilities according to a defined time schedule
• Design and build features and functionality through major and minor releases considering all Documentum technologies as well as related areas as necessary (Indexing Services, Web Services, underlying technologies) while using the vendor landscape in place
• Design approaches and strategies for Documentum platform development, while adhering to the Enterprise Content Management COE best practices and implementation standards
• Ensure that release delivers the expected outcomes and value for the customers, Deliver releases by leveraging the CI/CD tool stack and DEVOPS Processes
• Be able to understand the technical details of the given Documentum platforms to steer the development and operational teams Be the single point of delivery accountability for the assigned
applications and businesses
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top