Solution Delivery Expert- DM Interfaces
- Hyderabad, India
530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes! As the technology and innovation Partner, Development IT supports every stage of drug development by delivering end-to-end service offerings. Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to ReImagine Medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent IT to the business or IT groups receiving services, ensuring that expectations
for IT services are met.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through
the early phases of approval; participate in establishment of budgets and investment
proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding.
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and
timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit.
• Create the detailed IT solution/service design, based on functional specifications, to
meet quality and performance requirements and technical constraints.
• Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and
technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
• Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally
across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
• BE/ BTech Degree with 12+ years' experience in IT Industry,
• Good technical knowledge of Documentum D2 and other core content management components, Strong understanding of integration approaches and technologies in the content management world
• Understanding of complex technical solutions and interdependencies with business capabilities and business operations in the document management area
• ITIL understanding, minimum foundation •#Ability to manage major projects and to handle conflict between stakeholders
• Devops mindset and full solution lifecycle understanding, Good understanding of CI/CD technologies Proven track record in managing global teams direct and/or in projects
• GxP: sound knowledge of validation practice and IT control standards, Ability to cope with complexities, ambiguities and matrix organizations, Customer and service first attitude
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top