Solution Architect- Salesforce
- Hyderabad, India
Define the architecture of a solution elaborated in a program or a project leveraging existing patterns. Elaborate a solution architecture which adequately responds to a given business/technical problem.
- Provide solution architecture guidance to support the conceptual and detailed design within projects
- Elaborate the solution architecture for a specific solution based on architecture-significant requirements and company-wide architecture standards
- Develop alternative architecture approaches all adequately responding to a given problem and select the most appropriate architecture alternative (together with Domain Architect)
- Leverage architecture standards, architecture patterns, reference architectures, and other referential means in order to elaborating the most adequate solution architecture meeting functional and non-functional requirements
- Elaborate and describe the solution architecture holistically (i.e. considering all relevant viewpoints (e.g. functional Architecture, Data Architecture, Technical Architecture, Security Architecture, Performance Architecture, etc.)
- Validate solution architectures regarding their adequacy and adherence to architecture standards throughout the solution lifecycle
- Communicate and explain selected aspects of the solution architecture to appropriate stakeholder groups
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within solution architecture domain scope
Engineering Degree English 12+ Years
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Back to top