Software Developer .NET / Angular / SQL Developer
- Dublin, Ireland
125,000 - The number of Novartis associates that our services reach!
Consider the possibilities of reimagining the next generation of library, information and knowledge services.
• Develop cutting edge information and knowledge management solutions to advance the mission of Novartis by leveraging technology as a critical tool to accomplish goals
• Deliver value added knowledge through automated systems that synthesize scientific, business, and intellectual information to Novartis partners
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop new components for our innovative platform for solving problems with large amounts of external data
• Deliver appropriate metrics to continually measure quality to demonstrate the value of and continually improve information sources and services
• Create user-centered designs utilizing new UX/UI concepts and design trends.
• Execute strong computational problem-solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and exceedingly high level of creativity
• Identify technical trends both within and external to Knowledge Management that impact projects and propose new project ideas
What you'll bring to the role:
• BSc Computer Science required at a minimum and relevant years of experience in the information technology and/or information & knowledge management field.
• Library information and/or information science is required.
• Experience building intuitive visuals using UX/UI is highly desirable
• Hands on experience with Elastic Search is a plus
• Agile Project Management and detailed organizational skills
• Strong analytical thinking and solution-oriented approach
• Experience working in or supporting a Pharmaceutical/Life Science function is highly desirable.
• Proficient in multiple technologies: search, database, open source and semantic systems
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible-working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top