Site Strategy & PMO Business Partner in Operations Center (m/f/d)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
We are offering a new opportunity in Novartis Technical Operations center Slovenia for the position:
Site Strategy & PMO Business Partner in Operations Center
• Coordinates alignment of Site Strategies with relevant TechOps Platform / Network Strategy.
• Coordinates and supports preparation of Site Strategic Roadmaps (e.g. Site Master Plans).
• Supports and coordinates assessment of site capacities, readiness, capabilities, gaps, future needs and new technology opportunities.
• Coordinates project planning, evaluation, prioritization, resource and budget alignment.
• Monitors progress on project execution, manages changes and supports standardization of project governance approaches and tools.
• Maintains and improves transparency & visibility of project portfolio status and its communication with stakeholders.
• Leads Site Strategic Projects in alignment with other functions eg Finance, MS&T, LCM, Site Development.
What we expect:
• 4+ years manufacturing/operations management experience.
• Leadership capabilities (decision making, result oriented, challenge capability, negotiation, supporting others, stakeholder mgt, change mgt).
• Project management experience.
• Fexibility and adaptability to change.
• Learning agility and ability to work in a complex and rapidly changing envirnoment.
• Basic uderstanding of cGxP's.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in Slovene or/and English language, by 26.5.2021.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Back to top