- Istanbul, Turkey
• Act as key business partner for Marketing and Sales Teams within Business Excellence Department
• Design, Coordinate and Implement marketing and sales effectiveness projects that aim to improve business productivity
• Ensure the complex analysis for field activities are welldesigned according to need of business
• Design standardized SFE systems, tools, analytics, performance dashboards and quantitative and qualitative critical metrics for Field Force teams
• Manage CRM Implementation process and coordinate the related projects with Global / Regional Team, and provide daily support for Field Teams.
• Ensure the rollout of Digital Tool implementation in country and ensure the proper followup KPI sets through Dashboards or adhoc reporting.
• Support Marketing team for the Digital Material Design and Coordinate the process with Local IT and Regional Support Teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Administration, Economics, Statistics or Engineering
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in related fields of Pharmaceutical industry
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• Strong analytical capability and result oriented approach
• Fluent in English
• Proven ability to take initiative and coordinate multidisciplinary projects
• Excellent command of MS Office applications
Back to top