Service Operations Expert - SAP FICO
- Prague, Czech Republic
Service Operations Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
1! unique opportunity to join our SOE team beeing responsible for ensuring that the internally and externally sourced IT services are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements to Novartis IT Standards and in line with industry best practice. You will be also in charge of the service life cycle management which includes service life cycle management, service level management & process improvements, innovation, supplier & contract management, benchmarking, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee end-to-end delivery of a dedicated set of systems, tools or applications and ensure their stability, integrity & business continuity.
• Manage operations of systems and applications in scope, ensuring their stability, integrity and meeting customer service levels. The primary systems in scope are related to SAP Finance & Controlling, Travel & Expense.
• Expert level background in customizing and configuring SAP FICO - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting, and Internal Orders Good knowledge in CO areas like COPA.
• Ensures delivery of efficient and highly available IT Services and manages services offered to customers in area of responsibility. Oversees a broad area of coverage covering all geographies and divisions of Novartis.
• Ensures compliance with SLAs, OLAs and UCs and that all supporting components of the service are aligned and managed as an integrated service. Provides reporting and metrics on performance of service.
• Manages the processes and vendor to ensure service delivery according to SLAs and contractual obligations. Escalation and arbitration instance for service related issues, problems and major incidents.
• Works as CSI manager to identify and prioritize service improvement in terms of performance and cost reduction.
• Response to audit / IGM assessment findings and recommendations, ensures that any changes to the service follows change management process.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Education: CA / ICWA , M.Com or MBA Finance from a reputed university, ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate SAP Certified Application
• At least 10-12 years functional background in SAP FICO preferably in a Global company with minimum 2 complete cycle of SAP implementation
• At least 4 years of experience in SAP FICO Application Support and Maintenance, Sound knowledge in SOX, GxP regulations
• At least 3 years of SAP service management experience in Global Company
• Expertise in vendor management, effective relationship management and good communication skills
• Capability to think strategically
• Willingness to travel
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top