Service Operations Expert - SAP
- Dublin, Ireland
4000! The amount of high fidelity security incidents per month, 160k users to protect, global follow-the-sun team. Would you like to know more?
The Service Operations Expert is responsible for ensuring that the internally and externally sourced IT services are aligned with business needs and are delivered in accordance with customer Service Level Agreements to Novartis IT Standards and in line with industry standards. The SOE is also in charge of the service life cycle management which includes service level management & process improvements, innovation, supplier & contract management, benchmarking, etc.
• Manage operations of systems and applications in scope, ensuring their stability, integrity and meeting customer service levels.
• The primary systems in scope are related to Supply chain management Including Logistics & Warehouse Management Systems, Production planning
• Manages the processes and vendor to ensure service delivery according to SLAs and contractual obligations
• Escalation and arbitration instance for service related issues, problems and major incidents
• Serves as single point of contact for Supply Chain SDM/BRM/BEF community and acts as point of escalation for issues not resolved by normal channels
• Achievement of agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost (according to the contractual terms of SLA)
• Alignment of IT Services with business and IT Infrastructure for Novartis strategy, measured through BSC / KPIs and business satisfaction surveys
• Bachelor of engineering or MBA from a reputed university
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate is desirable
• SAP Certified Application Associate
• At least 10-12 years functional background in SAP Logistics preferably in a Global company with minimum 2 complete cycle of SAP implementation.
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP Logistics Application Support and Maintenance.
• At least 3 years of SAP service management experience in Global Company.
• Expertise in vendor management, effective relationship management and good communication skills.
• Sound knowledge in SOX, GxP regulations
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top