Service Operations Expert Data Historian system
- Hyderabad, India
Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine.
To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities.
We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business - both globally and locally - to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Science, innovation & technology are central to the Novartis mission of caring & curing patients. We have a clear understanding and deep commitment that IT will be a critical factor in our future success.
• Ensure that an up-to-date asset inventory is maintained and only authorized components are used; coordinate configuration management database changes and/or ensure that configuration items are identified, accounted, reported, verified & audited.
• Your will contribute to the day-to-day management of critical manufacturing systems, tools and applications, ensuring their stability and integrity, while meeting customer service levels. Accountability for owning the global IT management of Data Historian systems in the Novartis Business Services Technical Operations Quality IT organization. Coordinating the activities of multiple functional partners (NTO Global Manufacturing Functions, Site IT, Site Automation), navigating sophisticated organizational relationships and delivering operational perfection.
• Manage the delivery of one or more systems, tools or applications and ensure their stability, integrity and business continuity. Further develop the centralized IT support service for the PI historian application in collaboration with key partners.
• Identify, investigate, and resolve incidents; report on incidents and review findings. Ensure accurate user and access management.
• Manage application license and enterprise services Ensure consistency to detailed operational procedures and quality standards.
• Graduation / post graduation in the relevant domain.
• 8 - 11 years of overall experience in IT.
• Experience in managing critical manufacturing IT operations.
• Experience with OSIsoft PI Historian & OT/Automation Systems operational management is beneficial
• Fluent in speaking / writing in English.
• Proven communication skills in a global matrix organization.
• Ability to coordinate activities of multiple functional stakeholders.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top