Service Delivery Manager –Cloud Solutions
- East Hanover, NJ
628 Applications hosted in the Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). 80+ projects that require Public Cloud Infrastructure. 1500% increase in footprint on Azure, 200% on AWS to collaborate on how we reimagine medicine.
Would you like to be part of our Data & Digital transformation journey enabling our business strategy as part of Technology & Infrastructure services ?
As the Service Delivery Manager you will own service delivery of Cloud solutions to support the project/program work and provide a technology centric consultation of services to be assembled to enable the solution life-cycle end-to-end.
This role encompasses the full lifecycle - from conceptualization to requirements elicitation, design, implementation, rollout and operations of the solutions in supervised and contexts.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Capture requirements, design solutions & deliver underpinning services enabling the infrastructure & platforms required based on application criticality, data classification and security requirements of the specific domain portfolio; including Operationally/Security Critical (OCA/SCA) and Crown Jewel (CJ) applications as well as GxP and SoX relevant classifications
- Provide assessments for application sourcing in alignment with architecture standards i.e SaaS/PaaS/IaaS and data center and technology standards
- Collaborate with the rest of IT to ensure quality services are seamlessly delivered to partners as per agreed own and other IT Units service descriptions.
- Identifies technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided.
- Establishes and articulates business requirements for new services or changes to existing services.
- Supply to the business with innovative solutions that show significant results in the form of savings, advances or driven advantages
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THIS ROLE:
- B.S. or M/S in Computer Science or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 12 years of IT Delivery experience at scale in modern infrastructure teams operating in a global environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of Azure and/or AWS Solution Architecture / Engineering Experience as well as excellent DevOps / Coding / Software Engineering Skills
- Deep knowledge and experience across the full stack including networking, compute, storage, virtualization, containerization, middleware, databases and security.
- Prior hands on experience in composing, building, deploying and leading IaaS, PaaS solutions in AWS, Azure and other cloud services.
- Experience in leading matrixed internal and service provider delivery teams setting
- Experience with compliance and security of a regulated industry
- Strong customer facing and relationship leadership skills, consistent track record working with multinational teams. Superb communication skills and ability to partner with diverse stakeholders
Position will be filled commensurate with experience
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you are given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data, where you are empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Back to top