Service Delivery Integration Manager
- Hyderabad, India
530+ active trials with 80,000 patients; 9+ million case reports per year; 1 Regulatory submission every 6 minutes! As the technology and innovation Partner, Development IT supports every stage of drug development by delivering end-to-end service offerings. Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to ReImagine Medicine.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be accountable for the quality and effective delivery of technology solutions for the business area pertaining to a Service Delivery Unit, by proactively aligning between Service Delivery Managers, supporting functions and business, organizing meetings to facilitate OneIT collaboration, actively managing the project portfolio by identifying portfolio level risks and issues and coordinating resolution with all relevant IT and business stakeholders and by managing project portfolio financials
• Act as Service Delivery Manager for cross capability initiatives, Ensure effective resource capacity management within business area in alignment with supporting IT functions and business
• Support the Service Delivery Lead in elaborating the systems strategy and roadmap for the business area, Support the introduction of new capabilities and ways of working in alignment with the overall NBS IT strategy
• Contribute to Innovation by driving innovation initiatives and providing a cross-functional view of innovation opportunities
• Support Service Delivery Lead in discussion with business for optimization, i.e. digitalization of business processes, strategic alignment of project portfolio
• Support Service Delivery Managers when consulting with the business on topics impacting multiple Business Capabilities within business area or multiple business areas / line functions
• Be the conduit between SD team and partner functions for Continuous Improvements
Minimum Requirements :
• Education: university degree equivalent to MS level in Computer or Life Sciences
• 12+ years of experience of IT and business experience with a proven track record in managing IT projects and the IT strategy and roadmap for complex project portfolios
• Excellent understanding of the pharmacovigilance business domain and related processes, Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and analytical skills with ability to interact with a diverse internal and external audience and to interpret and communicate complex information. Ability to influence and exercise business judgment
• Self-starter with ability to work without supervision in a highly matrixed and multi-cultural environment, taking full ownership of deliverables, Excellent analytical skills, Experience in business process reengineering
• Strong experience in change management, introducing new ways of working and innovative IT/digital solutions in own and/or customer organizations, Good understanding of system architecture concepts and principles
• Experience in Computer System Validation, Knowledge of Argus Safety, Affiliate, J would be a plus Experience in Agile project implementation, DevOps, UX design would be a plus
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top