Service Delivery Integration Expert
- East Hanover, NJ
2020 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
The Service delivery Integration Expert will hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects. Lead and coordinate the delivery of the operational services, Incident and problem management and be the SPOC to business
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
The service delivery integration expert will be accountable for but not limited to:
- The quality of IT Services for an entire business process, proactively align between service delivery managers and the business
- Map and decompose business processes and identify and ensure mapping of IT components along business processes
- Identify and manage interfaces along the business process to build a seamless process flow
- Identify high level technology solutions to address business demand
- Ensure globally aligned business capability
- Drive adoption of global solutions
- Support Service Delivery Managers when advising the business:
- Ensure interdependencies between projects and requirements from different Service Delivery managers are considered
- Support Service Delivery, Demand & Supply Managers on demand shaping, assembly and effort estimation
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when crafting and deploying new solutions and services
- Support the Delivery Lead in discussion with business for optimization, i.e. digitalization, of business processes
- Assist Service Operations in handling sophisticated problems affecting multiple service delivery areas
- Identify, investigate, and report on incidents and review findings with key partners
- Coordinate crisis management with relevant partners, if required
- Lead all aspects of problem management and drive identification of root causes as well as sufficient prevention of recurrences
- Identify, log, categorize, prioritize, resolve incidents and raise a problem if required
- Ensure that incidents are followed up and solved appropriate
- Take accountability to ensure alignment with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery Integration scope
- Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA, including reviewing supplier performance based on the agreed SLAs and critical metrics
- Identify potential improvement areas for the owned system or application and connected services
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.A/B.S Preferred with appropriate experience.
- Technical Skills: Agile Certified, Snowflake & Matillion
- AWS Solution architect certified
- Experience with ECS and EKS
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, facilitation and influential skills
- Demonstrate innovation in processes and technical approaches
- Strong customer / user focus
- Able to work in a matrix environment with multi-layered decision processes
- Ability to prioritize, handle various tasks in a fast paced work environment.
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE:
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Back to top