Service Delivery Expert for Labs, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Dublin, Ireland
100+ million USD...that's how much we have spent on our digital transformation journey to date. In supporting this journey, we are hiring a Service Delivery Expert to manage the delivery of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards - this is a unique opportunity to support the digital transformation of the organisation were you will lead the delivery of solutions and services between IT and the GDD TRD (Global Drug Development, Technical Research Development) and Labs teams.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Act as the connection between service delivery and the business you will ensure that IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations.
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
• Participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit
• Ensure service adherence with quality, compliance and security standards and delivery of associated corrective service actions
• Ensure technology impact analysis is provided to business
• Facilitates project kick-offs contributing to the success of a project team
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
What you'll bring to the role:
• At least 6+ years IT app dev / project management experience.
• 6+ years' business area exposure; superior customer relationship skills; excellent understanding of solutions/technology for respective areas; strong business consulting skills.
• Strong experience delivering complex solutions in a global environment.
• Excellent collaborator with experience leading complex projects with multiple partners.
• Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
• Preferred experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, especially in the Drug Development function and GxP environments (Clinical Supply Chain, Laboratory or Manufacturing areas).
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. As a curious organization we provide endless opportunities to learn and grow through remote, online and classroom learning services across a broad range of topics.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, adventurous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to seek the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Back to top