Service Delivery Expert
- Dublin, Ireland
2400+ associates and 170+ services to support in NBS CONEXTS. Be part of the team that has the purpose to be a trusted partner, leveraging strengths of NBS CONEXTS & IT to deliver services & solutions as one NBS.
Act as the primary point of contact for the business NBS CONEXTS teams across Novartis worldwide for existing and new services to ensure that agreed services are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met
• Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Responsible for large IT roadmap of solution delivery, oversight and integration at global & local level
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
• Ensure the introduction of new / modified services happens in a planned, controlled and timely manner to minimize disruption and maximize benefit
• Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
• 6 years of business & IT compliance experience
• Good knowledge of bus process analysis & design, sys architectures, technology, etc.; Excellent negotiation skills; Comfortable in matrix; Capability to think strategically
• Experience in Business partnering, roadmap development and high-level business process decomposition
• Ability to solve complex business process / information challenges;
• Fundamental knowledge of Project Management
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis
Back to top